Phoenix Praise AZ is an open membership of Christian instrumentalists from the Phoenix metro area. For the most part, we are adult, experienced instrumentalists already involved in our local church that are interested in developing opportunities to use our musical talents to make an impact on our city in the name of Christ. We enjoy the comradery of ensembles and seek to play our instruments in settings where our talents are used to bring glory to the Father, further the name of Christ and help fulfill the Great Commission by playing and raising support for local charities.
We are a collaboration of musicians joining together to bring glory and honor to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ through instrumental music.
The objectives of this group are:
- To provide a forum for instrumental musicians to come together across denominational lines through an all-volunteer orchestra ministry in the Greater Phoenix area.
- To perform free instrumental concerts/worship services in churches, concert halls, parks and other venues to lead people in worship of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- To serve as a source of encouragement and Christian fellowship for church instrumental musicians.
- To invite musicians from churches of all sizes to be a part of a quality Christian performing organization.
- To encourage musicians who have not played their instruments for some period of time to begin playing again.
- To educate and equip amateur musicians through periodic workshops and rehearsals
- To raise public awareness and appreciation of culture and the arts.
- To expand and take our mission outside local, state and country boundaries.
We pledge to support our communities and our members to the best of our abilities through prayer, works, entertainment and the sharing of the Gospel Message.
We share “The Good News” that Jesus Christ our Lord came to this Earth as a man, He lived, taught, shared, blessed, died, and ultimately made a way for all man kind to be reconnected to God the Father by conquering death and assuming the full punishment for our sins.
It is our foundational belief that we Christians are a light in a dark world. That what we do on this Earth matters both here and now, but also in Heaven, and it is this belief that drives our compassion towards all people.
For more information or to join, please contact Stacey D’Abate at email@example.com.